The Little Builders exhibition was created and is toured by the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry. It is open in the Attic at the Provo Library through September 2, Mondays through Fridays 10-6 and Saturdays from 1-6. Admission is free.
For more information see http://www.provolibrary.com/blog/1538-little-builders-exhibit-opens-today
Completed in 1891, the Brigham Young Academy Education building housed the BYAcademy, which later became Brigham Young University. BYU sold the building in the 1970s. Attempts to preserve it failed until 1995, when a citizens group and the Utah Heritage Foundation launched a successful preservation campaign, raising funds for the building, now on the Provo Landmarks registry, to be preserved and renovated to serve as the new Provo Library.